If you've been wondering about the connection between the Predator EV3 and the Deviant EV3, two electric cars that look very similar and seem to be under development by the same company, we have your answer. John M, from Quest Enterprises, who originally let us know about the Predator, has sent us an email that clarifies just how the two vehicles (and the two companies, Shockwave Motors and Drive Electric, that are behind them) all fit together. John's full email is pasted after the jump (with h
Another new electric vehicle is sitting on the drawing board and making its way to the streets. Shockwave Motors, from Quest Enterprises (headquartered in Russellville, Tennessee), is trying to build the car you see in pencil and ink above. John M., from Quest, emailed AutoblogGreen to tell is that:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies