Jaguar's AJ-V8 engine is many things to many cars. It may be old, sure – having been developed with Ford money back in the late 1990s – but it's also grown to be seriously powerful, with output rising from 240 horsepower in the original 3.2-liter version to 575 hp in its latest 5.0-liter supercharged form. It's rather ubiquitous, too, powering an assortment of Jaguar, Aston Martin, Ford, Lincoln and Land Rover models like the one you see here. And it's one of the sweetest-sounding en
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!