Dutch salvage teams successfully wrapped up a tricky, months-long salvage operation off in the North Sea earlier this year. In early December 2012, in snowy, storm-wracked seas roughly 30 miles off the Dutch coast, the massive car carrying ship MV Baltic Ace collided with the container ship Corvus J. Baltic Ace. The Baltic Ace immediately began taking on water, capsized, and sank in 115 feet of water. The entire ordeal took 15 minutes. When she went to the bottom, Baltic Ace took 11 of her 24 ma
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX