Shell invited us to its Technology Center near Houston, Texas to learn more about its V-Power premium gasoline, and we ended up learning not only about detergent additives but also what the Internet thinks happens inside a car's engine. In Part One of the story of our visit, we tackled the Internet and the engine internals, laying out the ways in which some of your engine's parts get layered in carbon buildup because of gasoline.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX