Remember the Shelby Series 1? It was a modern day Cobra that spewed the venom of a 400-horsepower 4.0L V8 and was wrapped in carbon-fiber skin with a aluminum honeycomb skeleton. A Series 2 model is set to debut at the 2006 Concorso Italiano in mid-August that will cost $220,000. Though the has not yet "officially" debuted, production has begun at Shelby's facilities in Las Vegas and most of the limited edition models have already been sold. Inside Line reports that the Series 2 will feature res
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies