The Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper, and Ford GT aren't the only supercars to emerge from American automakers. Follow the story from Vector to Hennessey.
Shelby Series 1
- Drew Phillips
- Apr 17, 2012
If Ford actually comes to market with a new GT, then we'll be right there with them.
- John Neff
- Jun 25, 2006
Remember the Shelby Series 1? It was a modern day Cobra that spewed the venom of a 400-horsepower 4.0L V8 and was wrapped in carbon-fiber skin with a aluminum honeycomb skeleton. A Series 2 model is set to debut at the 2006 Concorso Italiano in mid-August that will cost $220,000. Though the has not yet "officially" debuted, production has begun at Shelby's facilities in Las Vegas and most of the limited edition models have already been sold. Inside Line reports that the Series 2 will feature res
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models