The Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper, and Ford GT aren't the only supercars to emerge from American automakers. Follow the story from Vector to Hennessey.
Shelby Series 1
Remember the Shelby Series 1? It was a modern day Cobra that spewed the venom of a 400-horsepower 4.0L V8 and was wrapped in carbon-fiber skin with a aluminum honeycomb skeleton. A Series 2 model is set to debut at the 2006 Concorso Italiano in mid-August that will cost $220,000. Though the has not yet "officially" debuted, production has begun at Shelby's facilities in Las Vegas and most of the limited edition models have already been sold. Inside Line reports that the Series 2 will feature res
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX