2011 Shelby GT350 – Click above for a high-res image gallery
Shelby Automobiles was on hand at SEMA to show off a suite of new appearance and performance add-ons that they'll be making available to Mustang owners in early 2007. Shelby is headquartered in Vegas, so their cars simply had to make a quick local run over to the show, where they appeared as part of American Racing's display (American Racing offers a line of Shelby wheels).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX