Well, we've found the long-lost cousin of yesterday's Bentley-tattooed criminal from Florida. This is Shelby Mustang GT500 Miller. No, seriously. While his name seems just like the sort of thing we'd expect the Sunshine State to produce, he actually hails from Iowa.
Shelby Mustang Gt500
We just told you about how "Hot Wheels" Amy Boylan has managed to turn Shelby Auto around, and here is one of the fruits of her labor: The first production 2007 Ford Shelby GT. As we told you a while ago, the Ford Shelby GT is essentially the consumer version of the rental-fleet-only Shelby GT-H. It will be the third Mustang in the Shelby Mustang family along with the Hertz edition and the 500-horsepower Ford Shelby GT500. And this newest Shelby 'Stang is set to follow in their footsteps.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies