Episode #414 of the Autoblog Podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Steven Ewing, and Seyth Miersma discuss the new Shelby GT and Elon Musk's recent speech in Detroit.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 19, 2015
Ford and Shelby American takes the wraps off the 2015 Shelby GT at the Barrett-Jackson auctions in Scottsdale, Arizona, upgrading the Mustang to 627 horsepower with all the bells and whistles to go with it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models