Back in December, Hyundai issued a recall affecting some 13,500 Veloster hatchbacks because their optional panoramic sunroofs could possibly shatter while the vehicle is in motion. Now, an expansion of that recall has been announced, with an additional 6,071 units of the 2012 model year hatchback figuring in to the problem.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX