After doubling production over 2005 totals, Spyker is reporting that it should show a profit for 2006. Although coming in just shy of its target of 100 vehicles, the 94 cars sold last year should be enough to get them in the black. The number of orders written has grown from 191 at the end of 2005 to 327 at the end of last year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies