We first saw Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F100 custom truck, nicknamed Snakebit, at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The truck was built with factory support from Ford, and it just went up for auction here at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, accompanied, as you'd expect, with a ton of fanfare.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Shannon Tweed Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!