First, we thought it was going to be called the Sail EV. Then we thought it'd be the Springo EV. Now we know that the first electric vehicle developed by Shanghai General Motors, the partnership between GM and SAIC, will officially be called the Sail Springo EV. So, that's settled.
Shanghai General Motors
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!