Living in an apartment complex has its benefits, but for shade-tree mechanics who like/need to work on their own cars, it definitely has a number of disadvantages. Relatively simple tasks such as brake jobs and oil changes are difficult when you don't have dedicated driveway space, to say nothing of more in-depth repairs... like pulling an engine, for example.
Shade Tree Mechanic
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX