Aside from being a Hollywood director and investment banker, James Glickenhaus has one of the most awesome car collections around, full of classic Ferrari racers. But that wasn't enough for him, so he started commissioning his own: the Enzo-based Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina and the 430-based P4/5 Competizione. But basing his supercars on existing ones has evidently proven tiresome for the venerable collector, so now he's building his own.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX