As Danica Patrick prepares for her first NASCAR Sprint Cup race next weekend in the Daytona 500, she's apparently taking advantage of the publicity to try to remediate her image. After seven years of promoting her attractiveness with nearly equal billing to her race driving acumen, Patrick has asked the media to quit calling her "sexy."
Well, Evecars certainly be accused of thinking green with their latest Top Ten list, which they think marks the "Ten sexiest cars to turn men's heads." Following a poll of "a cross-section of men," the website thinks that a woman driving a Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster (pictured) would be the sexiest. Of the entire batch of ten cars (see it after the jump), only the Fiat 500 could qualify as a green car, and Evecars doesn't specify if it's the old or new version of the 500 (I'm guessing it's the old
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX