"Hi, welcome to John Q. Dealer's Toyota. What's that, you need an oil change? Okay, that's only going to take all week." We've all been here. A simple procedure at the dealership turns into a day in a tiny room, with stale coffee, out-of-date magazines and daytime television surrounded by people that are as disgruntled as you. Why, oh why, does it take so long to get work done at the local dealership?
Worker anthems are always dicey (Exhibit A: the Hyundai Steel song), focused as they are on ideologies and products that usually don't register beyond the bounds of the factory floor and burdened with dirge-like tunes and queerly reverential lyrics. Mercedes-Benz created a peppy tribute to its service department workers called Your Best that avoids the morass of the dirge but doubles down on the queer lyrics. Thanks to it being on YouTube, it also comes with imagery that is the closest we think
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX