At just about any other auto show, Pininfarina's Sergio Roadster would've been the uncontested showstopper – but at the Geneva Motor Show, where supercar reveals stack up like cordwood and there are plenty of coachbuilt classics-to-be, the Sergio was merely stunning.
Pininfarina has announced that it will debut an "innovative and exclusive" concept car at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show as a tribute to Life Senator Sergio Pininfarina, Honorary Chairman of the Pininfarina Group who passed away in July of 2012. Sergio took control of the company in 1966, after the death of his father, Gian Battista 'Pinin' Farina.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX