Click on the photo Bob Lutz with the Sequel for a gallery of high-res images of the fuel cell prototype
General Motors announced today that their all-wheel drive fuel-cell vehicle the Sequel will wear the Chevrolet brand. The news was first reported by Winding Road, and that site will report back from the first test drive of the prototypes tomorrow. The decision to make the Sequel a Chevy (instead of, say a Cadillac or Saab) should help make fuel cells seem more accessible to the majority of car buyers. GM has invited a small number of journalists to test drive the Sequel, and an AutoblogGreen blo
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies