Even though new-car sales continue to rebound, that pace seemed to slow a bit in the US for September, but Mercedes-Benz had plenty to brag about. Last month, the automaker sold 142,994 vehicles around the world marking the best sales month ever in its 87-year history – thanks in large part to the redesigned E-Class lineup and new compacts like the A-Class and CLA-Class.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX