If this big reveal of the 2013 Nissan Sentra feels a bit anticlimactic to you, know that you aren't alone. Not only have we seen the new Nissan compact do its slow striptease on the spy shot circuit, the car already debuted for the Chinese market as the Sylphy during this year's Beijing Motor Show. Still, that doesn't make it any less of a big deal.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 23, 2012
Starting with the 2013 Altima, Nissan will be launching five all-new products in the United States over the next 15 months. And while the sedan you see here is initially heading to China as the Nissan Sylphy, it'll be heading to our shores as the Sentra later this year, albeit with a few market-specific tweaks.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models