Rodney Hailey, who was in the news last summer for selling more than $9 million in Renewable Identification Numbers (RIN) credits for biofuel that, well, didn't exist, has been sentenced to nearly 12 years and six months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX