Safety groups and a prominent politician are taking aim at CarMax, the country's largest used car chain, over allegedly deceptive advertising, and they're hoping to prompt a major shift in the way that pre-owned vehicles are sold in the US, as well. In two letters filed with the Federal Trade Commission this week, a coalition of consumer groups and Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY) urge the regulator to investigate CarMax and force all used car dealers to fix any pending recalls on a model before i
Senator Charles Schumer
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX