Billabong Toyota Venza - Click above for high-res image gallery
Electric Cars of Springfield (ECOS), taking full advantage of an invitation from duPont Registry, brought their recently constructed all-electric supercar to SEMA 2009. The bright orange Harbinger™ (photo above), with its Lamborghini-looks drew lots of attention with the likes of Diggity Dave stopping by for an extended chat. Its open scissor-door seemed to lure passing show professionals who used the two-seater as an impromptu posing podium (photo right).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX