Early Tuesday morning, federal authorities from the Department of Homeland Security allegedly seized 40 gray-market Land Rover 90, 110 and Defender SUVs in what is believed to be part of an ongoing case that has already resulted in 20 of the iconic SUVs being taken from their US owners in May of last year.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX