Ermini is a sports-car maker out of Florence, Italy that the world hasn't heard much from for half a century, until news of a possible Barchetta Sport roadster cropped up last year. Then, we'd speculated that the Guilio Cappellini-penned car might eventually hit the road with a small-displacement, high-output powerplant, and a very low curb weight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX