Dr. Peter D. Poullos, a resident physician in the radiology department at Stanford University, was seriously injured in a bicycling accident. Paralyzed from the shoulders down, he had to go through major therapy to regain the use of his arms and legs, but was never completely able to recover. Unfortunately, his condition is not at all uncommon, and he, like countless others, was forced into using a wheelchair under certain conditions. Until he got his Segway, that is.
Segway Wheel Chair
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Segway Wheel Chair Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!