Sébastien Buemi crashes during practice – Click above to watch video after the jump
With Sebastian Vettel moving up to the Red Bull senior squad to fill the vacancy left by David Coulthard's, the motor racing community has been held in suspense, waiting for the junior Scuderia Toro Rosso team to announce their drivers for 2009. The team has now confirmed that 20-year-old Swiss driver Sebastien Buemi – part of Red Bull's driver development program, who drove in GP2 last season while acting as test driver for Red Bull Racing – will take Vettel's seat for the coming se
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX