It's like throwback uniform days at the ballpark, only this happens every day and it's at the police station. A story and video by the Associated Press takes a look at Seattle police officer Jim Ritter and his 1970 Plymouth Satellite police cruiser (the Satellite was renamed Fury in 1975) – and yes, that's him above with the car, Ritter in his period-correct police uniform. As you might guess, this is one of those community relations efforts, but it's no show pony – the Satellite is
Seattle Police Department
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX