- Noah Joseph
- Mar 26, 2008
While it sister company Audi continues to forge ahead in Le Mans-class racing under diesel power, the SEAT division is likewise launching an assault on the British Touring Car Championship with an oil-burning Leon TDI. The Spanish automaker is also launching a special edition Leon for the road to coincide with its competition counterpart's race debut.
- Alex Nunez
- Jun 27, 2006
On July 18 at the British International Motor Show, VW-owned Spanish automaker SEAT will unveil the new Leon Cupra for the very first time. The company's smartly-styled hatchbacks are always a visual treat, and this one should be no exception.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models