One week after leaked images appeared online and just a few days after its sister car, the Škoda Rapid, was revealed, the Seat Toledo has taken a bow. Expected to "write a whole new success story" for the Seat, the five-door and its "timeless personality" has a mission to be "a great car for a great price." All of which sounds like the Spanish marque really has very little to say about their new model, eh?
A concept version of the Seat Toledo was shown off at the Geneva Motor Show earllier this year, but it was clear that the concept was code for "almost identical to production." Four images of what appears to be the final version of the Toledo have dripped onto the Internet, and sure enough, the only exterior difference we can spot is that the mirrors now have body-colored uppers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX