The American Le Mans Series has enjoyed unprecedented success this season thanks to the attention being paid to Audi and its dominant pair of diesel-powered R10 racers. In addition to the action in the top LMP1 class, however, the rest of the classes feature entertaining battles every race between the likes of Chevy and Aston Martin, Porsche and Ferrari and many other marques and independent teams.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX