Dodge is giving its customers a chance to win a 2012 Journey – one of three, actually – provided they're able to go out and find it. The automaker's new marketing campaign calls the Journey a "Search engine for the real world," and this new take on the traditional car giveaway relies heavily on YouTube for broadcasting clues on the whereabouts of each Journey.
Tired of searching for Saturn and reading about planets? How about searching for Pontiac and reading about the Silverdome? We at Autoblog feel your pain. We use the internet all the time to find the latest news to bring you, our loyal readers, which is why we were interested to learn about Revvedsearch.com. It'sa search engine designed to bring you motorheads nothing but information related to cars. We personally suggest blaring Bush's "Machine Head" as loud as possible as you use the search eng
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX