Hypocrisy is again the order of the day as Congress continues to look into the actions of Toyota following a report earlier this year claiming that a fault had been found that could trigger unintended acceleration. Using polling data to help craft a message to manipulate public opinion is standard political procedure, so it should come as no surprise to anyone in on Capitol Hill that Toyota would consider doing the same thing.
1 / 1
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 16, 2010
1 / 1
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Sean Kane Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!