How do you make a Caterham Seven Supersport better? If you said more power, Caterham agrees, as it now offers the Seven Supersport R with more and just a bit more weight.
The English are mad. And we know this for two reasons: one, they admit it; two, it's true. If more proof is needed, a video of Evo magazine's features editor, Henry Catchpole, sliding a Caterham Supersport up a French mountain in the snow should be enough. And the spindly car is missing its top. And he's missing his hat.
Colin Chapman's legacy is a great one, without a doubt. But Lotus – the automaker and engineering firm he founded – isn't the only one wielding it these days. So, too, do a number of manufacturers that build "continuation" versions of the famed Lotus 7, chief among them Caterham. And so does Team Lotus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX