Shiro Nakamura, Nissan's global design chief, revealed that plans to expand the Infiniti lineup could include a small vehicle to slot in below the current G, a two-door high-powered flagship and some form of people mover that would fill the gap left by the EX and FX CUVs.
Nissan Motors has told dealers to stop selling some 2006 Altima and Sentra SE-R models due to a problem with excessive oil consumption. The affected vehicles, built during the first five months of this year, could eventually run low on oil which can result in catastrophic engine damage, or even fires. Up to 100,000 vehicles are thought to be affected, and so far there have been 215 complaints of oil consumption and 17 reports of fires. The majority of the reported problems are said to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX