The redesigned BMW Z4 was rolled out onto the show floor at the Detroit Auto Show, with the example in question being an sDrive35is variant, with the just-less-than-screaming Hyper Orange Package. The exclusive colorway includes the metallic orange paintjob, as well as trim-specific seats, stitching and accents for the interior. More importantly, the 35is driveline means that you'll find a high-output version of the turbocharged 3.0-liter N54 engine, here outputting 335 horsepower and 332 pound-
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!