While cigarette-brand logos once adorned most of the Formula 1 cars on the grid, tobacco sponsorship in F1 has been banned for years. The last holdout was Ferrari, but even that's been scaled back to oblivion over the past few seasons.
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
Tobacco advertising has been banned from Formula One racing for several years now, but that doesn't appear to be deterring either Ferrari or Philip Morris. The two companies have just announced a renewal of their partnership over the team officially known as Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro through 2015.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX