If Ford went and tested a NASCAR engine in a production Ford Fusion, it'd just be silly. Ferrari testing its new 1.6-liter, turbocharged V6 Formula One engine in a LaFerrari hypercar is not silly - it's excellent.
Scuderia Ferrari F1
According to Scuderia Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali, Robert Kubica's days of Formula One are over. You'll recall that Kubica, the former BMW Sauber and Lotus Renault ace was injured on a stage of the Ronde di Andora rally in a Skoda Fabia S2000, when he lost control and the car was impaled by a guard rail.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX