The powers-that-be in the United Kingdom have announced a vehicle scrapping plan that would pay motorists 2,000 pounds to turn in a vehicle that's at least 10 years old in exchange for a new car or truck. In reality, the government is only chipping in half that amount, and the automakers themselves are expected to throw in the other thousand pounds.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!