The Association of Scottish Police Superintendents (ASPS) is asking the government to help them slow down drivers. Despite Scotland recording its lowest traffic fatalities since they began keeping track of the statistic, Transport Minister Keith Brown says, "... one death on our roads is one too many as far as I am concerned."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX