It goes without saying that we're down with battery recycling, but what about battery factory recycling? Sounds like a pretty good idea to us and, more importantly, it sounds like a good idea to Planar Energy Devices who have plans to do just that. The Orlando-based company is hoping to grab a tranche of the stimulus package pie and recycle a lithium ion battery factory vacated by Electro Energy. The company has applied for $56 million from the $2 billion in the Department of Energy's (DOE) Elec
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Scott Faris Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!