The Woodward Dream Cruise is billed as the largest one-day automotive event in the world. Around 1.5 million people show up on a Saturday each August and line both sides of a seven-mile stretch of historic Woodward Avenue in the outskirts of Detroit. They come to watch some 40,000+ classic, custom and muscle cars cruise all eight lanes of road at little more than idling speed. Begun only in 1995, the Cruise feels like it's been happening since the golden era of Detroit that it honors. For Detroi
Auto critic Scott Burgess has reportedly resigned his post at The Detroit News effective immediately. The well-respected scribe gave no reason for his sudden departure from the paper, but Jalopnik is citing unnamed sources who claim the writer's departure was spurred on by the unthinkable; a review that was neutered to appease an unnamed advertiser that wasn't Chrysler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX