Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
Scott Burgess Resigns
"I owe our readers an explanation and an apology for the lapse that raised questions about our credibility" writes Detroit News publisher Jonathan Wolman today in a response to the blowback caused by the paper's decision to weaken a review of the Chrysler 200 in response to advertiser demands. The decision to edit the online version of the review, which had already appeared in its original form in print, caused longtime auto reviewer Scott Burgess to resign rather than sacrifice his integrity. B
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX