Scooter Fuel Mileage
It's generally accepted that riding a scooter can save you money at the gas pump. Even between the little two-wheelers, though, there is a big difference between the fuel mileage that one machine offers versus another, with the final figure depending on the size of the engine, the gearing of the transmission and the weight of the machine plus rider. As it is with cars and trucks, modifications can be made to improve the fuel economy of a scooter, and Genuine Scooters has just announced that it's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX