We've run across recent reports on the internet that suggest that scooters pollute more than HUMMERS (any SUV, really). If true, that would be a shot across the bow of many scooterists who like to think they are making a conscious effort to have a smaller impact on the environment. So, is it true? Not likely, but, as is often the case, it's not an entirely cut-and-dry issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX