After subjecting us for years to dull econo hatchbacks and even blander sedans, Volkswagen impressed the automotive world when it took the covers of its Iroc concept. The vehicle featured an aggressive front-end, a powerful brooding stance and fluid surfaces, but at the same time it was instantly recognizable as a VW. Now the production version of that car has been spotted undergoing some high speed testing at Germany's Nurburgring.
Scirocco Spy Shots
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Sep 10, 2007
The VW IROC concept is on its way to production in a couple of years as the new Scirocco. For most production cars from major manufacturers, one of the inevitable stops along the way is California's Death Valley for hot weather testing, and the Scirocco's no different in that regard.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models