"Scion (is an) innovation laboratory and a chance to try new things," says Jack Hollis, vice president of Scion, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. What comes to mind when people think of Toyota and innovation? Hybrids, right? And, moving another step towards some sort of logical conclusion here, since Scion is Toyota's youth-oriented brand and the younger generation is supposed to be more in tune with the environment, hybrids would seemingly be a lock for the Scion brand. Not so, it seems, and the main
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!