Toyota promises that upgraded products for Scion are on the way, with the possibility of a redesigned xB coming soon. In the meantime, fans of the boxy hatchback have to make due with the new Release Series 10.0 special edition that is debuting at the 2014 New York Auto Show. The latest limited model puts an emphasis on technology with a wireless charging mat, backup camera, projected logos and a few interior changes.
Scion Xb Series 10.0
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX