The timing is perfect. Really, Scion couldn't have done any better, unveiling the latest member of the Scion tC Release Series – number 9.0, a stylish black-and-orange looker – barely a day after the San Francisco Giants, whose color scheme is black and orange, won the World Series. Also, one day before Halloween.
Scion Tc Release Series
Scion has just about exhausted the mileage it can get from itsvarious and sundry "Release Series" editions of the tC, and the front-drive coupe is the oldest thing in Scion's lineup. There is, though, on the New York International Auto Show schedule, a Scion press conference. What would Scion have in store that would justify spending for a presser instead of assigning a flak to type up a .pdf and blast it out via email?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX